Saturday, January 16, 2010

We're Still Here..

Want to know about Dustin's Situation...click here

Just an update since I haven't posted anything lately. We are still moving, and working on the fundraiser. We even have some ideas for events later on in the summer as well. Hopefully tomorrow, there will be a video update from Dustin, letting everyone know how he's doing.

Also, I'm going to try and link the Dustin's Situation page to every post, just in case this is your first time reading this, and would like to know how we got to where we are.

For now, I would just like to thank everyone that has sent me (Steve) e-mails of encouragement about what we are doing. I'm glad that this blog can be a tool to help people stay update on Dustin and different fundraising activities.

If I haven't responded to any of your e-mails, I apologize. I receive a good amount throughout the day, and sometimes they just slip my mind.

We will have a Trust Fund set up very soon in Dustin's name where all donations can be made. We will also have this linked up to a Paypal account, so that online donations can be made, as well as online ticket ordering, and similar activities.

The Beef and Beer Fundraiser, which seems like it's turning into something much larger, so no worries for all the vegetarian's and under-ager's, will be announced very shortly. So please keep the first two weekends open in April, that's when we are shooting for.

Check back tomorrow at some time, hopefully we will have an update from Dustin.

No comments:

Post a Comment